Nursing is one of the fastest growing careers. Demand for nurses is expected to rise by more than 30% in the next ten years.
Our career profile of nursing details the numerous pathways to becoming a nurse, the career outlook, and skills and specialties nurses can have. Take the first step toward a new, rewarding career and look into what it takes to be a nurse.Read More »
College Credit for Your Life Experience
Getting college credit for your life experience can help you advance your career and get a college degree. Prior Learning Assessment expert Susan Huggins describes how to start with the free MOOC, Documenting Your Life Experience for College Credit.
8 College Scholarships with December Deadlines
Don't miss out on applying to scholarships in 2013. Start with these 8 college scholarships and then search for more!
5 Job Search Tips You Can Use Today
Searching for a job can be daunting. Here are 5 job search tips to help make your job search more effective.
Top 10 Largest Universities Include Online Schools
U.S. News & World Report compiled a list of the top 10 universities with the largest undergraduate enrollment. Alongside the country's largest state universities are two online schools that top the list!
- Dining Hall Dilemmas: Controlling Diabetes in College
- Save on Test Prep Courses with Kaplan’s Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: 5 Tips for Students on a Budget
- Dining Hall Dilemmas: The Benefits of a Vegan Diet
- College Thanksgiving: 5 Things to Do When You Can’t Go Home