StudentAdvisor offers valuable resources to empower students of all ages to succeed in their educational and career journey.
Whether you’re a high school student thinking about college options, a college student thinking about transferring to another school or an adult learner striving to enhance your skills or pursue a new career path, StudentAdvisor can provide you with relevant insights to help you maximize the value and return on your education.
Free tools and resources offered by StudentAdvisor include:
- ScholarshipAdvisor – a web and mobile application to search, bookmark and share thousands of scholarship listings, helping students save money on their education: www.scholarshipadvisor.com.
- MOOCAdvisor – a comprehensive portal that enables students to learn about, locate, choose, review and share experiences about MOOCs – free online courses from a variety of providers. Articles, interviews with thought leaders and lists make discovering a MOOC easy, helping students take advantage of this innovation in higher education: www.moocadvisor.com.
- Q&A Forum – a community for students, parents, administrators, teachers and advisors to ask and answer questions related to topics such as education, financial aid or careers. There are no stupid questions. Everyone on this forum is encouraged to share their perspectives and experiences: www.studentadvisor.com/questions.
- College Match & College Compare – a comparison feature that includes information about all United States colleges and universities, including admissions data, as well as ratings and reviews by students: www.studentadvisor.com/compare www.studentadvisor.com/match.
- Careers – a section of the site that features articles and spotlights about “in-demand” careers and provides guidance to support the career journey: www.studentadvisor/careers.
- Top 100 Social Media Colleges – a list, based on a proprietary algorithm, that highlights colleges and universities who are having great success in social media engagement: www.studentadvisor.com/top-100-social-media-colleges.
StudentAdvisor is part of the Washington Post Company and Kaplan Higher Education Group. Kaplan Higher Education Group is part of Kaplan, Inc., a leader in education innovation serving individuals, schools and businesses.
We understand that education is an important and often difficult process to navigate, and are dedicated to providing access to genuinely useful information for students of any age, background, or aspiration.
In creating a community of students, parents, alumni, professors, employers and advisors, we constantly seek to open the lines of communication and provide our users with a resource like no other. We’re here to support lifelong learning.
Please join the conversation:
Meet the StudentAdvisor Team:
Read StudentAdvisor staff biographies here.
Our Email Address:
info - at - studentadvisor.com
Last updated August 2013
© 2013 StudentAdvisor®