What is edX?
by Taylor Cotter | StudentAdvisor.com
EdX is a not-for-profit enterprise of its founding partners Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology that features learning designed specifically for interactive study via the web.
Who is part of EdX?
EdX community is continuously growing:
• Harvard University (HarvardX)
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MITx)
• University of California – Berkeley (BerkeleyX)
• University of Texas System (UTx)
• Wellesley College (Wellesleyx)
• Georgetown University (GeorgetownX)
What courses does EdX offer?
• 3.091x Introduction to Solid State Chemistry MITx
• 6.002x Circuits and Electronics MITx
• 6.00x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming MITx
• CS50x Introduction to Computer Science I HarvardX
• PH207x Health in Numbers: Quantitative Methods in Clinical & Public Health Research HarvardX
• CS169.1x Software as a Service BerkeleyX
• CS169.2x Software as a Service BerkeleyX
• CS184.1x Foundations of Computer Graphics BerkeleyX
• CS188.1x Artificial Intelligence BerkeleyX
What do people have to say?