How can I acquire a grant for school

Topic: Tuition at WCCCD | Asked by: Anita C. | Asked on 10/25/2011

Answers (1)


You need to fill out the FAFSA and send the report to the school after you've applied. FAFSA stands for Free Application for Student Federal Aid - it determines your grant eligibility. More info at

Answered by: Sam C. | over 4 years ago
  • Helpful 1
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions