how do I apply for a government grant?

I'm trying to get back into school but i have very little money Topic: Administration | Asked by: Anonymous | Asked on 12/07/2011

Answers (1)


Most federal money (grants, scholarships, loans, etc.) is applied for by filling out a FAFSA. You can visit the website - - to learn more. Typically you can complete your FAFSA starting on January 1st. Be sure to check with the colleges you are applying to in case they want any additional forms for financial aid.

Answered by: Justin M. | over 4 years ago
  • Helpful 0
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions