how would i work around my parents info if i am filling out my fasfa document and my mom is unemployed but so doesnt want to help me

My mom is a single parent and it seems like she doesnt want me to leave new england which wasnt my plan . Topic: Financial Aid at Delaware State University | Asked by: Michelle A. | Asked on 01/16/2013

Answers (1)


Michelle, I'm not sure if you mean your mom doesn't want to help you with filling out the fafsa, or with paying for college. Basically, for the fafsa, you would just need your parents tax information from the previous year.

Answered by: dthomas | about 3 years ago
  • Helpful 0
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions