I am trying to apply for a student loan or grant but none of the websites have my college available including the ones listed on my college's page. Does anyone know how i can go about getting the loans and grants i need?

Topic: Financial Aid at Wharton County Junior College | Asked by: Anonymous | Asked on 01/11/2012

Answers (1)


Hi - Good for you to be looking for loans, grants and scholarships to help defray the costs of college. Have you called the school's financial aid office? That would be my first suggestion. Also make sure you fill out the FAFSA - there are great guides regarding the topic on Student Advisor as well as many recent blog posts. The FAFSA also may give you insight into options that you haven't even thought about. Best of luck.

Answered by: Dean T. | over 4 years ago
  • Helpful 1
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions