I have a Masters Degree in Education with a Specialist in College Student Personnel. I would like to get a degree in Public Safety Administration. Can I get a second Masters degree or do I have to go for a PhD?

Topic: Other | Asked by: Irene V. | Asked on 06/28/2012

Answers (1)


You can certainly get a second Master's degree! Though you're probably qualified for a PhD, if you would prefer the Master's coursework and the degree, you just have to meet the requirements of that program.

Answered by: Taylor C. | about 4 years ago
  • Helpful 0
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions