i have completed about 120 credits of college learning, where can i obtain an associate degree for free

I was studying for a bachelor of business administration majoring in computer information systems Asked by: Anonymous | Asked on 06/19/2012

Answers (1)


Chances are that your bachelor's credits may not easily transfer to an associate's degree and you may have to complete a few more courses. If you are sure you want an associate's, your best bet is to try a local community college and see which of your credits transfer. If you only have a few semesters left, you may be able to get them covered by financial aid or scholarships! Check out StudentAdvisor's Scholarship Secrets Guide for more:

Answered by: Taylor C. | about 4 years ago
  • Helpful 0
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions