I have finished my AA degree in community college and got transfer in University. Now my GPA reduced and it is lower then 2.0 gpa. What is the best option for me to start back to college / university

Topic: Business School | Asked by: Anonymous | Asked on 06/18/2012

Answers (1)


Why did your GPA reduce? It would be best to work with a college that you want to attend directly and show them your coursework. They may let you repeat a course or take a summer course and get your GPA back on track.

Answered by: Taylor C. | about 4 years ago
  • Helpful 0
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions