I was put on academic probation. Because of this I lost my financial aid. I've learned my lesson for sure, and I'm eager to get back in school. Can I fill out my FAFSA to receive financial aid to go to another school in another state?

Any help is more than appreciated. They told me I'd have to pay for twelve hours on my own in order to receive my financial aid again, and I just can't afford it. I've been stressing over this to no end. I'm just more than ready to be the 4.0 student I used to be. Topic: Financial Aid at U. of South Alabama | Asked by: Anonymous | Asked on 08/12/2012

Answers (0)

This question has yet to be answered. Do you know the answer?

Be the first to share your knowledge and help out the Student Advisor community!

Not sure about the answer? Ask your friends to share their knowledge.

Ask a Question

Popular Questions