I was told there was grants availbable if course of study was nursing. Is this true and if so how can I receive a grant.

Topic: Financial Aid at Palomar College | Asked by: Regina W. | Asked on 04/25/2012

Answers (1)


If you're a CA resident the state department of higher ed has a few different nursing scholarships you can apply for: There are also CA state grants for eligible students, but you have to apply for financial aid to receive them. You can apply for financial aid with Palomar College right after you submit your application for admission:

Answered by: Sam C. | over 4 years ago
  • Helpful 0
  • Not My Experience 0
Ask a Question

Popular Questions