Is there a way to continue college with the help from government financial aide, without first paying the lump sum I owe?

I was a full time college student last summer in community college. Until I was dropped from a public speaking course by a professor after one assignment was not complete. Since then I have not attempted to continue my education because I cannot repay the seven hundred plus dollars I owe financial aide for not completing this coarse Topic: Financial Aid at Cosumnes River College | Asked by: Denise J. | Asked on 08/13/2012

Answers (0)

This question has yet to be answered. Do you know the answer?

Be the first to share your knowledge and help out the Student Advisor community!

Not sure about the answer? Ask your friends to share their knowledge.

Ask a Question

Popular Questions