where do i sign up for a pell grant

Topic: Financial Aid | Asked by: Anonymous | Asked on 12/28/2011

Answers (1)


Hi there! Pell Grants are a form of Federal Financial Aid, which means the only way to apply for them is by filling out and submitting a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The FAFSA can be found at You have to complete this application every year and the college will use it to determine whether or not you are eligible for the Pell Grant and other Federal Aid Programs.

Answered by: Justin M. | over 4 years ago
  • Helpful 4
  • Not My Experience 1
Ask a Question

Popular Questions