Source: U.S. Department of Education 2010/11
Natural resources and conservation.
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Science
Area, ethnic, cultural, and gender studies.
Communication, journalism, and related programs.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Computer and information sciences and support services.
- Computer Software Engineering
Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics.
- German Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
English language and literature/letters.
- English Language and Literature, General
Biological and biomedical sciences.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Mathematics and statistics.
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other
Philosophy and religious studies.
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Chemistry, General
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Physics, General
- Economics, General
- International Relations and Affairs
- Political Science and Government, General
Visual and performing arts.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Music, General