Source: U.S. Department of Education 2010/11
Communication, journalism, and related programs.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Computer and information sciences and support services.
- Education, General
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics.
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
English language and literature/letters.
- English Language and Literature, General
- Technical and Business Writing
Biological and biomedical sciences.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Mathematics and statistics.
Parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies.
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Psychology, General
- Counseling Psychology
Security and protective services.
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
Public administration and social service professions.
- Political Science and Government, General
Visual and performing arts.
- Dance, General
- Dance, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Graphic Design
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Music, General
- Piano and Organ
- Voice and Opera
- Music, Other
Health professions and related clinical sciences.
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
Business, management, marketing, and related support services.
- Business/Commerce, General
- Business Administration and Management, General