Source: U.S. Department of Education 2010/11
Natural resources and conservation.
Area, ethnic, cultural, and gender studies.
- American/United States Studies/Civilization
- East Asian Studies
- Women's Studies
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies, Other
- Chinese Studies
Communication, journalism, and related programs.
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Journalism, Other
Computer and information sciences and support services.
- Computer Science
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics.
- Foreign Languages and Literatures, General
- Comparative Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics/Classical Languages, Lit & Linguistics, Other
English language and literature/letters.
- English Language and Literature, General
- Creative Writing
Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
Biological and biomedical sciences.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Molecular Biology
Mathematics and statistics.
- International/Global Studies
- Natural Sciences
Parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies.
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Philosophy and religious studies.
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Chemistry, General
- Physics, General
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Psychology, General
- Developmental and Child Psychology
Public administration and social service professions.
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Economics, General
- International Relations and Affairs
- Political Science and Government, General
- Social Sciences, General
Visual and performing arts.
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Music, General
Health professions and related clinical sciences.
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Art Therapy/Therapist
- Bioethics/Medical Ethics
Business, management, marketing, and related support services.
- Business/Commerce, General
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Human Resources Management and Services, Other
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Management Information Systems, General
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- International Marketing
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Real Estate
- Business, Management, Marketing & Related Support Services, Other
- History, General
- American History (United States)