Source: U.S. Department of Education 2010/11
Computer and information sciences and support services.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Information Science/Studies
Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics.
- German Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
English language and literature/letters.
- English Language and Literature, General
Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
Biological and biomedical sciences.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Mathematics and statistics.
Philosophy and religious studies.
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Chemistry, General
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Physics, General
- Economics, General
- Political Science and Government, General
Visual and performing arts.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Music, General
Health professions and related clinical sciences.
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nursing, Other
Business, management, marketing, and related support services.
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Accounting and Related Services, Other