Source: U.S. Department of Education 2010/11
Natural resources and conservation.
Communication, journalism, and related programs.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Computer and information sciences and support services.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Speech Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
English language and literature/letters.
- English Language and Literature, General
Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
Biological and biomedical sciences.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Mathematics and statistics.
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other
Parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies.
- Health and Physical Education, General
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Security and protective services.
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Social Sciences, General
Visual and performing arts.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Music, General
Health professions and related clinical sciences.
- Athletic Training/Trainer
Business, management, marketing, and related support services.
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Financial Planning and Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General