Source: U.S. Department of Education 2010/11
Area, ethnic, cultural, and gender studies.
- African Studies
- Russian Studies
- German Studies
- African-American/Black Studies
- Women's Studies
- Ethnic, Cultural Minority, and Gender Studies, Other
Communication, journalism, and related programs.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Computer and information sciences and support services.
Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics.
- Comparative Literature
- German Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics/Classical Languages, Lit & Linguistics, General
English language and literature/letters.
- English Language and Literature, General
Biological and biomedical sciences.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
Mathematics and statistics.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other
Philosophy and religious studies.
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Chemistry, General
- Chemical Physics
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Physics, General
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- International Relations and Affairs
- Political Science and Government, General
- Urban Studies/Affairs
Visual and performing arts.
- Dance, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Music, General
- Music Performance, General
- Music Theory and Composition
Health professions and related clinical sciences.
- Communication Disorders, General
- Music Therapy/Therapist